Delta Air Lines has announced it now offers Air France Premium Voyageur economy class product on Delta codeshare flights operated by Air France. Effective for travel beginning July 18, 2010 a new “W” cabin/class will be added to select markets.
The Premium Voyageur product offers the following features:
- Greater personal space with a fixed-shell seat, which reclines to 123° and provides extra privacy. Air France is the first European airline to offer a fixed-shell seat in Premium Economy.
- An 18.9 inch wide seat with 3.9 inch wide leather armrests and 39.8 inch seat pitch for extra legroom and optimum comfort.
- Business Class amenities and noise canceling headphones
- Large (10.4 inch) in-flight personal video screen to enjoy over 400 hours of on-demand entertainment
This new “W” cabin/class product is for purchase now for travel on July 18 in the following markets:
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County, DTW
- Newark Liberty International, EWR
- Washington Dulles International, IAD
- George Bush Intercontinental, IAH
- John F Kennedy International, JFK
- Los Angeles International, LAX
- Chicago O'Hare International, ORD
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau International, YUL